CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE: THE PARENTS
Parents, In-laws, it's always SO GODAMMMM hard. Anyways here's my picks to get you in the good books.
01. Everyone with a garden needs some shears and these are super fancy with a leather safety thing (can't say the word sheath it freaks me out. Lol. said it.)
02. Google home. Because Alexia is over. And your parents probs don't have either.
03. Wine Aerator because OH MY GOD HELLO how cool is this you don't need to drink the entire bottle all in one go. The Newcastle Uni me hates the current me right now. Used to have a bottle of white for starters, a bottle of red for mains and trebles for desert.
04. Green Egg BBQ thing because apparently it is THE SHIT. I haven't met a foodie who doesn't dream of one of these/ own one
05. Ring doorbell. Because it will blow their minds that they know it's Sheila at the door before they even get up to answer it. We love ours.
06. Record player. Because, well duh, they're back in baby.
07. Memory foam cushions to stop the snoring. They work like 80% of the time in our house.
08. Farrow and Ball large format colour card because they can never decide
09. Sonos speakers, coz these are just really, really good.
10. Hunter Wellies, can't beat 'em
11. English Heritage year membership. You're welcome for this idea
12. You're also very welcome for the Robot lawn mower idea (this has great reviews)
and equally as sexy is a pressure washer like this one- sheer joy!!!