OK, so I basically slated DFS on this Instagram post - oops, my bad but the fact is, I don't like DFS. It's not about budget shaming at all (like one person suggested - eek) it's not about being snobby, you know I love me some Ikea all day every day. It's because I don't generally like their designs and the sofas aren't even that cheap, so that's where I stand. Soz DFS, but you need to up your upholstery game.
There's SO many affordable options around so I thought I'd roll out a few that smash this ugly mofo out the park. And if you happen to have this particular model - what can I say, unfollow me now and hate me forever. Sorrryyyyyyyyyy.
TRY THESE BABIES INSTEAD....
1. ETHAN (BEIGE) - £839 - MAISONS DU MONDE
2. ARIANA (GREY) - £699 - MADE.COM
3. COLLINS (LIGHT GREY) - £629 - MAISONS DU MONDE
4. LOUVRE (WHITE) - £944 - MAISONS DU MONDE
5. ISACC (NATURAL FLAX) - £1224 - SOFA.COM
6. SCOTT (GREY) - £699 - MADE.COM
7. BLUEBELL (MARBLE - £1200 - SOFA.COM
8. SODERHAMN (WHITE) - £515 - IKEA
9. HENRY (BARLEY HOUSE WEAVE) - £1190 - ARLO & JACOB
10. CHORLEY (FLINT) - £1199 - SWOON
Then here are the dark and moody ones - nothing says sophisticated like a bit of navy or charcoal velvet.
11. MUNICH (SHADOW GREY) - £1199 - SWOON
12. SCOTT (NAVY) - £999 - MADE.COM
13. CONNOR - £799 - MADE.COM
14. SNOWDROP (SANDGATE) - £1135 - SOFA.COM
15. TURIN (INK) - £1199 - SWOON
16. WES (MIDNIGHT) - £749 - MADE.COM
17. LOUVRE (CHARCOAL) - £944 - MAISONS DU MONDE
18. STOCKHOLM - £1095 - IKEA
19. KANT (MIDNIGHT) - £1049 - MAISONS DU MONDE
20. ORSON (MIDNIGHT) - £749 - MADE.COM