Here it is, the first instalment of the Sofa series. I am officially the saddest loser in London and probably beyond, although there are some serious odd balls in my parents' village in Cambridgeshire (including the weird creepy butcher) so I might be off the hook there. Green first. Blue next and then the neutrals and greys. Green is here to stay, so don't feel worried about investing in it. I would go for a souk rug like this on the floor and then a warm neutral on the wall - like Old White from F&B.
1. Scott sofa in Grass (velvet) - Made.com - £999 2. Guilia Green sofa (velvet)- Maisons Du Monde - £598
2. Iggy Sofa in Cedar - Sofa.com - £1880. 4. Fenner sofa in Emerald - Habitat - £1600
5. Kalmar sofa in Fern (velvet) - swoon editions - £1399 6. Herman in Woodland Green - made.com - £549
7. Freja in Emerald (velvet) - Swoon Editions - £1499 8. Balmoral sofa in Emerald (velvet) - Heals - £3699
9. Jasper sofa in Olive (velvet) - sofa.com - £2040 10. Margot sofa in Forest (velvet) - Made.com - £499